List of Property Management Companies | Over 100,000 Contacts | From C-Level to Managers
Property management involves maintaining, monitoring, operating and overseeing real estate, buildings or physical property and can be on a residential or commercial basis. It also involves managing equipment, personnel, assets and capital in order to manage the upkeep of property.
As well as the physical act of maintaining the buildings this also encompasses ensuring legislation and regulations are adhered to and managing relationships with tenants, landlords and other stakeholders as well as managing aspects of a contract such as drawing up leaseholds or collecting rent.
This is often outsourced to dedicated property management companies, including those on this regularly updated list.
List of property management companies by job title
The list below shows the number of contacts available to you based on the job title. Depending on your project requirements you may be willing to speak to people working only in specific departments, sales or marketing being two examples. Breakdown below shows your the number of contacts you can get per job title.
- Owner/ Founder: 10,498 contacts
- President/ CEO: 2,470 contacts
- CFO: 1,463 contacts
- CIO/ CTO: 149 contacts
- COO: 870 contacts
- Chief’s: 2,169 contacts
- Partner: 2,970 contacts
- Managing Director: 1,463 contacts
- General Manager: 1,524 contacts
- VP’s: 20,843 contacts
- HR Directors: 519 contacts
- Operation Manager: 1,429 contacts
- Sales & Marketing Decision Makers: 2,515 contacts
- IT Decision Makers: 1,227 contacts
- Directors: 15,826 contacts
- Managers: 38,694 contacts
List of Property Management Companies by Sub-Industry
This database can be narrowed down by many criteria, such as geography, company size, revenue and many others. One of the most popular criteria is company type or speciality, as per the examples below.
- Managers of Commercial Property
- Managers of Domestic Property
- Residential Property Managers
- Non-residential Property Managers
- Offices of Real Estate Appraisers
- Other Activities Related to Real Estate
- Lessors of Residential Buildings and Dwellings
- Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
- Lessors of Miniwarehouses and Self-Storage Units
- Lessors of Other Real Estate Property