Our list of construction companies covers building services, civil engineering and construction companies in USA and abroad. The companies range in size from the largest construction and civil engineering companies to small trade-based organizations. The list can be narrowed down by multiple sub-sectors, job titles and other business parameters. It is an up-to-date and comprehensive email list for the whole construction sector. The list can include multiple fields, such as an email ID, postal address, phone and others.
Construction Companies Email List
Construction Companies Email List | Over 350k Records | USA and Abroad
Who is on the Construction Companies Email List?
The larger organizations on the list of construction companies contain contact at all levels. The file contains over 350000 senior management and c-level contacts spanning over 100000 companies. The larger companies will also have representatives specializing in fields such as human resource management, procurement and supply chain management. They also have logistics, health and safety, quality assurance and facilities management.
The smaller companies tend to have the Managing Director or business owner as the principal contact. Grow your business and get in touch with thousands of builders, electricians, contractors, carpenters and others.
Discover your new possibilities by requesting a quote or a data sample to ensure it fits your requirements.
Who Should Use the Email List of Construction Companies?
This is list is designed for marketers and interested parties looking to promote their products and services to the building trade. This includes the building supplies sector and the wider civil engineering and construction sector. Innovative new product launches, events, conferences, journals and subscriptions. If you are looking for something specific, for example for road construction companies or all construction companies in Florida – we would be able to help you and get the exact data you need.
What Does the Construction Companies List Contain?
The information in our database can be filtered down and narrowed by multiple criteria. The list contains the following information for all records:
- Personal Business email address (not generic)
- Company Name
- Company URL
- Full name for salutation
- First name
- Job Title
- Mailing address with Zip code
- Company Phone Number
- Fax Number where available
- Revenue size indicator
- Employee size indicator
Construction Companies Email List by Sub Sector
- Site preparation
- Demolition and wrecking of buildings; earth moving
- Test drilling and boring
- Building of complete constructions or parts thereof; civil engineering
- General construction of buildings and civil engineering works
- Erection of roof covering and frames
- Construction of highways, roads, airfields and sports facilities
- Construction of water projects
- Other construction work involving special trades
- Building installation
- Installation of electrical wiring and fittings
- Insulation work activities
- Other building installation
- Building completion
- Joinery installation
- Floor and wall covering
- Painting and glazing
- Other building completion
- Renting of construction or demolition equipment with operator
Sample number of contacts within construction companies sectors
- House Building Contractors: 37,492 companies, 138,736 contacts
- Residential Building Contractors: 15,710 companies, 54,456 contacts
- Operative Builders: 3,247 companies, 12,010 contacts
- Industrial Building Contractors: 2,528 companies, 9,354 contacts
- Nonresidential Bldg Contractors Ex Indus: 13,010 companies, 48,120 contacts
- Road Construction: 3,946 companies, 14,601 contacts
- Bridge Tunnel & Elevated Road Builders: 637 companies, 2,351 contacts
- Utility Service Line Construction Contractors: 1,925 companies, 7,127 contacts
- Miscellaneous Heavy Construction: 1,534 companies, 5,675 contacts
- Plumbing Heating & Air Cond Contractors: 778 companies, 2,879 contacts
- Painting & Decorating Contractors: 1,995 companies, 7,382 contacts
- Electrical Work Contractors: 3,578 companies, 13,238 contacts
- Masonry & Stonework Contractors: 632 companies, 2,345 contacts
- Plastering & Insulation Contractors: 801 companies, 2,973 contacts
- Tile Marble & Mosaic Work Contractors: 462 companies, 1,712 contacts
- Carpenters: 1,167 companies, 4,299 contacts
- Floor Laying & Floorwork Contractors: 935 companies, 3,457 contacts
- Roofing & Sheet Metal Work Contractors: 1,362 companies, 5,043 contacts
- Concrete Work Contractors: 1,269 companies, 4,698 contacts
- Water Well Drilling Contractors: 337 companies, 1,247 contacts
- Structural Steel Erectors: 358 companies, 1,324 contacts
- Glass & Glazing Work Contractors: 326 companies, 1,245 contacts
- Excavating & Foundation Contractors: 2,055 companies, 7,164 contacts
- Wrecking & Demolition Contractors: 974 companies, 3,607 contacts
- Misc Building Equipment Installers: 811 companies, 2,934 contacts
- Plant Hire Contractors: 753 companies, 2,789 contacts
Construction Companies Email List FAQ
- Can I buy a heavy construction industry email list? If so, what does it include?
The heavy construction industry encompasses a wide range of activities related to the construction, alteration, and repair of large-scale infrastructure projects. Some of the databases that are typically covered by the heavy construction email list include:
- Road construction: building and repairing highways, bridges, and other roadways
- Building construction: building of large-scale commercial, industrial, and residential buildings
- Mining and excavation: excavation of minerals, oil and gas, and other resources
- Land development: construction of landfills, airports, and other large-scale infrastructure projects
- Dams and reservoirs: construction and repair of dams, reservoirs, and other water management infrastructure
- Tunnels and underground construction: construction of tunnels for transportation, water management, and other purposes
- Power and energy construction: construction of power plants, wind farms, and other energy infrastructure
- Environmental and waste management: construction of waste management facilities, water treatment plants, and other environmental infrastructure
- I’m interested only in small construction companies in USA. Can you help me?
An email database for small construction companies in the USA typically includes a list of contact information for small-scale construction companies operating within the United States. The term “small” can refer to either companies with low revenue or companies with a small number of employees. For example, some marketing managers define “small” as construction companies with revenue less than $1 million per year or companies with fewer than 50 employees. Alternatively, the definition of “small” could cover construction companies with revenue less than $250k per year or companies with fewer than 10 employees.This type of database is designed to provide a one-stop-shop for sales and marketing professionals in the construction industry who are looking to quickly reach small construction companies for business development purposes.