With over 96,000 Sales Directors on our Mailing List, you’ll be able to target a huge number of influential sales managers in order to forward your business project. Sending physical mail is a great way to get noticed, in the digital age being able to send a tangible message can help your contact understand your brand in a very real way.
Sales Director Mailing List | Email and Postal Database | 96,481 Contacts
What Does the Sales Director Mailing List Contain?
As with all our email lists, records in this database can be filtered down and narrowed by multiple criteria. By tailoring data to your specific project, we are ensuring that you don’t pay for irrelevant data and that only people interested in your offer will get it.
96, 481 Sales Director Contacts. Each Record Includes:
- Sales Director’s Full Name
- Sales Director’s Personal Business Email Address (not generic)
- Exact Job Title
- Company Name & URL
- Sales Director’s Mailing Address with City, State, Post Code, Country
- Sales Director’s Phone & Fax Numbers
- Company Industry
- Company Revenue & Employee Size Indicator
Sales Director Mailing List Quality Promise
- Contact lists build to your specification
- Free data samples
- 95% deliverability guarantee
- Free hard bounce records replacement over the threshold
- Hundreds of selection criteria: job titles, seniority, industries and sectors, revenue, company size, sic codes or even by keyword.
- CAN-SPAM Act-compliant data
- Data is cleansed and verified prior to being sent to you
Who Can Benefit From Buying the Sales Directors Mailing List
The Sales Director Mailing List would be of interest to a variety of businesses and organizations, such as:
- Marketing and advertising agencies that provide services to companies looking to market their products or services to sales directors.
- Business consultants and research firms looking to conduct market research on sales directors and their buying behaviors.
- Technology companies selling sales automation tools, CRM software, and other sales-related technology solutions.
- Training and development companies offering sales training and coaching programs.
- Recruitment agencies and executive search firms looking to connect with sales directors who may be interested in new job opportunities.
- Business schools and universities offering executive education programs in sales and marketing.
Sales Director: Duties Overview
At the top of sales force, the Sales Director manages their sales people and guides them to success. They will be responsible for designing plans to sell locally, nationally or even internationally.
Sales Directors guide their teams, ensuring they get the training they need to practice various sales techniques. They’ll be targeted on success of sales and the role can be very demanding.
Essentially, the success of sales for the business rests heavily on the shoulders of the Sales Director and therefore so does the success of the business. However, the job can be incredibly exciting, meeting new customers, negotiating deals and achieving great success for themselves and the company.