The global freight forwarding market is expected to grow by 3.5% between 2020 and 2025. There are a number of reasons for this:
- The growth in international trade volumes and rise in trade agreements between countries
- The booming e-commerce market
- The growing demand for transport of perishables and life sciences/Healthcare sector
- Technology – Companies, carriers, are digitizing their processes and developing integrated IT infrastructure.
- The growth of the SME market worldwide, who use online booking platforms
This sector is become increasingly important to suppliers and clients alike. Our Freight Companies data will allow you to target executives within these organisations. We have contacts at the highest level from CEO and CFO through to logistics professionals.